The Realty Guild is open to only a chosen few. We take only one office per town and new members must be interviewed by the Board of Directors and approved by the membership.
- There are no contracts to sign and we don’t take a percentage of your hard-earned revenue.
- You participate in what you feel benefits your firm.
- You can exit the Realty Guild whenever you choose.
- A network of offices across the Commonwealth is at your fingertips.
Networking, Information, Program Opportunities
- Monthly "Solutions" Programs through which broker/owners review business issues, gather information, and share ideas. Many are open to agents as well.
- "Fundamentals in Real Estate" New agent training offered by Anita Hill ASR, CRB, CBR, CAI, ITI, QSC
- Free CEU Classes for Agents Enough free CEU classes held annually for your agents to review their licenses.
- Fall Summit A power retreat allowing firm broker/owners to focus on the industry and the unique challenges facing independents.
- Google Group A forum through which members can benefit by the experiences and knowledge of other members
- Customized marketing materials for your firm showing the benefit of working with a Realty Guild member.
Sponsors Offering Discounts and Additional Services
- Ligris + Associates, Law Firm
- Olympia Moving & Storage, an agent of Wheaton Van Lines
- Leader Bank
- Gentle Giant Movers
- Mortgage Network
- Landy Insurance
Discounted and Group Advertising Opportunities
Attract the best and the brightest by providing your agents with all the above!